Camping in Northern Holland
A cosy family campsite right beside the IJsselmeer, close to Edam’s historic town centre
Edam is known for its beautiful old buildings, cheese, cheese markets, canals and especially its friendly welcome. The campsite on the Strandbad in Edam makes the perfect base, where you can enjoy everything the area has to offer: swimming, surfing, sailing and culture. We are open from March 27, 2020 to October 4, 2020.
Early or late in the season, you can camp for less by showing us your ACSI, ANWB or ADAC camping card, among others.
- Modern toilet facilities
- Seperate baby changing room
- Restaurant and snack bar
- Playground - recreation room, TV
- Table tennis-/table football
- Outdoor Fitness
- Children's pool - surfing jetty - swimming jetty
- WI-FI, wireless internet
- Backpacker's kitchen
- Official IJsselmeer swimming spot
- Disabled shower and toilet